Creative Hegemony - Project 02 - Fall 2009

Here is a design I posted in stages as the design progressed: This is Part 6a, and unfinished. I want to put a surfer girl in here somehow but I've been unable to find the necessary inspiration to continue. I may need a model... perhaps this summer.

Also, I'm not pleased with my plumeria. I know I can do better. In part 7 of this design I've removed the plumeria and added a floral design down the center of the surfboard. I'm not happy with that part of the design either, so it's back to the drawing board.

Everything in this design is from scratch, hand drawn in Photoshop CS3 or Illustrator. I derived some of the colors, particularly the wave, from actual photos, but otherwise the work is entirely from scratch (except for the plumeria, which is mainly why I'm unhappy with it, and why I removed it in the next progression).

Adobe CS3: Photoshop, Illustrator

No Response to "Creative Hegemony - Project 02 - Fall 2009"

Post a Comment